Monday, January 21, 2013

22 lbs to go

OK, so I didn't quite reach my target of losing 2 lbs last week, but not to worry I still lost 1 lb and a loss is a loss no matter how small.

It's important that I don't get disheartened cos that generally ends with me curled up in a ball in front of the telly watching Some Like It Hot and gorging on Mars bars (I don't even like Mars bars but they are always the fat-bomb of choice when I fall off the wagon!)

This week will be a struggle cos I'm back in college after work so it will be harder to avoid the doughnuts and muffins in the campus cafe at break-time. The long hours are also hard to deal with in that if I get to hungry I'll over-indulge.

Again, this week the target is 2 lbs but hey, if I lose a lb a week I'll be happy and consistent (if a little impatient).

Have a good week!

K
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment